วันศุกร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

A Rat I Hate




If somebody ask me what kind of animal do you fear most? I can answer without stop thinking that " I hate rat"
I think rat is represent dirty. Wherever have many many rats usually so dirty especially restaurant. You should not let  rats walking in the customer area. It can make your restaurant look worse. I will not come again if I see any rats in any restaurant. Clean your foods so that rat will not come and play.

I really scare of it. I feel so nervous seeing them. It's like a creator from underworld which is so dirty and harmful. You see my point. Their tails are long and narrow and always move. I realize why I'm so scared of them. Maybe it because when I was young I used to be stepped by a big mouse and I screamed so loudly that everyone in my house look at me. It's the most threatened situation facing a mouse. 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น