วันพุธที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

My One Fine Day at Union Mall

Today I want to talk about my shopping day. As you know most of ladies usually spend time in their vacation shopping at department store to get relaxed from stress. Why I say stress ? It's because I almost get graduated from university and it's during a time to read books for the examination. That's my reason. But for other ladies' reason , they might have stress from working at the office. So, we have the same destination on weekend or vacation . There're so many places to go for shopping; Siam Square, Central World, Chatujak Market, or even go to upcountry. For me, I prefer going to the near place like Union Mall. It's the place I often go for shopping. It's not too far for me to get there . I just take the MRT from Rama 9 station and get off at Phaholyothin station. Union Mall is a shopping mall where targeted to teenagers and newly graduated workers. So, there must be many interesting items provided and as well as some enjoyable activities to do.

Let me talk to the interesting items first. People shopping at Union Mall usually buy girl wears. There are so many kinds of shirts, skirts, and accessories for you to buy at the lower price comparing to other places. You can get well dressed from bottom to top for not over than a thousand Baht! That's why I prefer going there.

 Another reason I like Union Mall is activities. I often have my hair cut , modified, and showered at the third floor. There're almost 10 salons over here. For ladies I think it's like heaven!haha. Moreover, there 're some more activities for you to do here in your long weekend such as foot spa, body massage, facial massage, legs     wax, karaoke, movie and eating. 

You can spend time all day here doing the following things to prepare yourself for the coming hard days.This is my one fine day. If you have no idea to go in your weekend , I suggest you this place.^ ^

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น