วันศุกร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Cleaning and Decorating Room



My other favorite activities are cleaning and decorating room. I believe that my friends don't like dirty room full of dusk and unused items. That can make yourself bored of your room. There are 2 ways to make your room become a nice place to live.

First thing and the easiest way is to clean the room. You just throw out everything that you haven't touched in last six month. Sometimes you like to think you will have chance to use it but in fact you never do it. So, please just ignore it. Remember that you need to make you room less of items. You also need to rearrange your shelves and any storage to be easy to pick anything up when you need to use. Let's go to next step.

Decoration will make your room ready for any functions you want. You may put some sofa or day bed into the corner of your room. A beautiful carpet can make your room look alive. Wallpaper will entirely change your room mood and tone. But the way I use mostly is I buy some small cute items into my bedroom and bathroom. I'm so happy doing these. This is my great little happiness I can seek around myself. 


Both ways are so easy . I can do it you can do it too..

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น