วันศุกร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Tourist Guide Job




After graduation I think you must be exciting about finding a job. Have you ever thought about your dream career? or what will you do for your life after university. Yes, I think you must be worried about it since you still have to beg money from your parents. Sometimes, we need to get a job first despite that job might not proper to you or it's not what you want to do. So, what is more important between getting a good paid job and a dream job. I don't know . I just want to do today the best I can haha.But if you ask me so what 's your dream job I can tell you immediately it's tourist guide.I'm telling you I want to be a tourist guide since I was young, I always dream about becoming a guide.  Although the service career can very hard sometime but I still would like to be a part of it.  I'd love to travel. I think it will be a lot of fun and that make me very exciting. Guide career is challenge job. Which can give me a lots of experience. Hope my dream come true one day..


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น