วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

My favorite hobby is badminton.



     My favorite hobby is badminton.  I like to play badminton. I usually get with my boyfriend out to exercise.  Whenever I'm free and on weekends I will go to play at the gym for at least 2 hours. I like to play badminton because it helps me relax from any tiresome and feel like recharge and give more energy to the body.  It is a sport for all ages and also make us healthy better than sitting around and wasting our time playing gadget or some other unhealthy sort of things. With that benefits I would love to suggest you my friends to play it. There are so many badminton courts around your resident areas. It doesn't matter how nice the place is. But what matter is you play with your friends and your circles. I see many of my friends who got belly. So , just keep exercising yourself....

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น