วันศุกร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Color Your Life



Have you heard that color can make things different and give different mood and tone? I think it's true.
Color are in our every life and I think it influence our life many ways. I will give you example.

Red can represent blood and great passion. You can see our Thai flag having red color. It means nation. It doesn't mean nation in the simple way but I think it represents the history to become a nation such as wars, death, and passion to the nation.

White widely means pure , sincere, clean, simple, easy or even respect.Blue in European country might refer to feeling blue, sad, graceful, as I know may be not correct I'm not sure. Black is strong , mysterious, secret and also charming simple. Yellow is lively, hopefully, and delightfully.

But what I want to show you is that every color can be used to express your thought and your styles of dressing as well. You usually give roses to your special persons to say my love is pure. You always send red flowers to your beloved to tell my love is strong. Pink is soft color that I like. It might refer to softness in your mind. I like this color the most. I feel I'm a cute girl when wearing soft pink sleeping suit and used to be given pink flowers.

If you study the meaning of each color in details you will be a good dressing girl easily. Mixed and match is what I'm good at. If you see me in weekend in casual wear you might be astonished ^^

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น